Cambria CEU 2019
September 17 @ 11:15 am - 1:00 pm
Are you looking to update your countertops?
Do you want to know why Cambria is the ultimate surface material for your home?
Grab a free ticket and join us for lunch on September 17th!
(AIA: 1 LU/HSW, IDCEC: .1 HSW)
Quartz Fabrication Techniques
This exclusive face-to-face presentation by a Cambria® representative will give you a foundational understanding of the superior characteristics and many applications of quartz surfaces. You’ll learn how quartz slabs are created, along with templating options and processes. In addition, proven fabrication techniques will be explored to help fulfill your design vision, along with installation requirements for quartz applications.
Learning objectives: At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics, features and benefits of quartz
- Review the process of making quartz slabs
- Explain measuring options and processes for quartz surfaces
- Examine fabrication techniques for quartz applications
- Describe installation requirements for quartz applications
- Identify applications for quartz surfacing