Even though Month of Modern is taking every precaution to make sure that our events are safe and in compliance with CDC codes, please understand that public gatherings, even socially distanced ones, involve a higher risk than virtual encounters.
With the disappearance of so many events during the pandemic, we want to offer a place to connect with each other safely. This means that you must have received the second shot of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, two weeks before you attend an event. Please do not purchase a event tickets if you are not fully vaccinated.
You may be asked to show proof of vaccine in one of three ways:
- Bring your completed vaccination card to the event.
- Bring a photo of your record on your phone
- Go to https://ciis.state.co.us/public/Application/PublicPortal to get an electronic version of your vaccination record, and show it at the door. You might want to save a screenshot of the record your receive on your phone.
What is MoM doing to ensure that this is safe, controlled and compliant with current Covid-19 restrictions?
MoM is taking great care to make this in-person event as safe as possible. We are aware of CDC guidelines and will be instigating the following measures to ensure that guests and volunteer staff are not exposed to unnecessary risk:
- Masks: Masks are required while indoors at our events.
- Please do not show up to this event sick or with symptoms of illness, your temperature will be taken upon entry of every event.
- Administering Hand Sanitizer: Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer before entering the facility.
- All tickets will be purchased beforehand to minimize the need for contact. This means that nobody will need to handle credit cards or cash. Please do not attempt to purchase a ticket at the door. We will only allow people through who have registered online and reserved their space by paying in advance.
- Upholding CDC Occupancy: As CDC guidelines continue to change, we will continue to honor them. Our in-person events are vaccination only, which means that our occupancy numbers will reflect that.